ACCT 344 DEVRY WEEK 2 COMPLETE WORK
ACCT 344 DeVry Week 2 Complete Work
ACCT 344 DeVry Week 2 Homework
1. Questions: Kali Manufacturing Inc. began the year with the following.
Beginning work-in-process 20,000
20% complete Transferred to finished goods 60,000
Ending inventory 10,000
Materials added at the beginning of the process
Required: Calculate the equivalent units for
material costs under the weighted average process cost method;
conversion costs under the weighted average process cost method;
material costs under the FIFO process cost method; and
conversion costs under the FIFO process cost method.
2. Questions: Glass Company manufactures a product through a continuous single-step process. All materials are added at the beginning of processing. Production and cost data for the company for the current month are as follows…………………………Required Prepare a cost of production report for current month. Use Weighted Average process costing.
ACCT 344 DeVry Week 2 Quiz
1. Question: (TCO 3) The appropriate cost accounting system to use when inventory items are produced on an assembly line is
2. Question: (TCO 3) As production occurs, materials, direct labor, and applied manufacturing overhead are recorded in
3. Question: (TCO 3) “Equivalent units” expresses all activity of the period in terms of
4. Question: (TCO 3) Holly Inc. manufactures dolls. The following data were provided for production results for the current month. 0 Units, beginning work-in-process 300 Units started ? Units completed 100 Units, ending work-in-process (40% complete) Which are the equivalent units?
5. Question: (TCO 3) When products and their costs are moved from one process to the next process, these costs are referred to as
6. Question: (TCO 3) Keller Inc. manufactures office chairs. The following data were provided for production results for the current month. 0 Units, beginning work-in-process 6,000 Units more info started ? Units completed 2,000 Units, ending work-in-process $440,000 Cost of direct materials $64,000 Cost of conversion Ending inventory is 100% complete for materials and 20% complete for conversion. read more How many units were started and completed?
7. more info Question: (TCO 3) The two methods used to determine equivalent units of production are
8. Question: (TCO 3) Abby Corp. adds raw materials to production at the beginning of the process in the Assembly Dept. Materials data for this department for the current month are as follows.
Tags: ACCT 344 DEVRY WEEK 2 COMPLETE WORK,ACCT 344, ACCT 344 DeVry, ACCT 344 DeVry Week 2 Complete Work, ACCT 344 Week 2, ACCT344, ACCT344DeVry, ACCT344DeVryWeek2CompleteWork, ACCT344Week2